– The information contained on yourmomsagency.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
– Your Mom’s Agency assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. – In no event shall Your Mom’s Agency be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Your Mom’s Agency reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
– Your Mom’s Agency does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. – yourmomsagency.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Your Mom’s Agency.
– Please note that Your Mom’s Agency does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
– The Service intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
– The copyright for any material created by the Service or represented artists is reserved. Duplication, commercial or promotional use of objects such as images, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed format is not permitted without the Service or artists’ agreement.
– If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses, etc.) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias.
– The use of published postal addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
– When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser. Cookies may be used for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
– Both session and persistent cookies are used on the Service as well as other types of cookies to run the Service: Essential cookies. Essential cookies may be used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
– In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
– This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Service which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
– Last updated: May 10, 2018
Nadia Says | info@ yourmomsagency.com | 30 54860743
C/O Aurale Agency @ Workish, Harzer Str. 39, 12059 Berlin