Intern wanted – Booking & Promotion (Berlin – Kreuzberg)
We are a small and new music booking and events agency looking for an intern urgently for a minimum of 3 months for the following tasks :
– translations and promo texts, articles and emails in German. You need to be a German native or a fluent and articulate speaker as well as be fluent in English
– support for music funding
– data base management, you need to have and know how to use Excel and Word
– hands-on help with occasional events (door, postering, flyering, hosting, etc)
– support and content for social media (wordpress, facebook, soundcloud, youtube, twitter)
– artist booking (only paid task, on commission)
You also need to know about the clubbing scene in Berlin or in another important city on the night life map.
We expect the intern to be precise in their work (“creative sloppiness” is a BIG NO-NO), organised, reliable, friendly and communicative, and to follow instructions and know how to organise their working time whether at home or in the office.
Should your internship be successful, the agency would be happy to expend its number of partners.
Please send in an email in English with skills and attach a CV in pdf ONLY, other formats will not be read, same goes for emails with poor grammar.
Please list any extra skill (additional language, photoshop, knowledge of technical equipment, event photography, press, etc. . .) you might have and tell us why you would want to join the team.